(Morgan took this picture, hee hee) Well, I have to say this was one of the best birthdays of my life! There were so many surprises and everyone new about them but me. On November 1st I spent some time with the in-laws, Dad and Teresa, and got a new temple dress, cell phone, and some make-up. I think I had 6 phone calls all before 9:30. Grandma and Janell came over for a little bit and played board games with me then Dave came home from work and took me to dinner when I thought he was going to be in school. Thank You Ginny for watching the girls while we were out! Wow, and I thought I was just going to be sitting at home all day. It was great! My birthday celebrations didn't stop on Thursday, Saturday Dave, the girls, Gin and Morley, and I had an entertaining lunch at Tepanyaki. My sukiyaki beef was cooked to perfection and just melted in my mouth it was that good. Then Sunday Gin and Morley pulled a fast one by setting up a surprise party/dinner with my whole family. The whole week was great but Dave says my birthday is now officially over. Hee hee.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Happy Birthday to Me!
(Morgan took this picture, hee hee) Well, I have to say this was one of the best birthdays of my life! There were so many surprises and everyone new about them but me. On November 1st I spent some time with the in-laws, Dad and Teresa, and got a new temple dress, cell phone, and some make-up. I think I had 6 phone calls all before 9:30. Grandma and Janell came over for a little bit and played board games with me then Dave came home from work and took me to dinner when I thought he was going to be in school. Thank You Ginny for watching the girls while we were out! Wow, and I thought I was just going to be sitting at home all day. It was great! My birthday celebrations didn't stop on Thursday, Saturday Dave, the girls, Gin and Morley, and I had an entertaining lunch at Tepanyaki. My sukiyaki beef was cooked to perfection and just melted in my mouth it was that good. Then Sunday Gin and Morley pulled a fast one by setting up a surprise party/dinner with my whole family. The whole week was great but Dave says my birthday is now officially over. Hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I just say that Morgan is already becoming quite the photographer. :) Happy Birthday again Charity!
Post a Comment