I have to thank Catie for this fun and creative idea. The Yarn Prayer Dolls were a hit at my last activity days. I made this one for Teagan and she sleeps with it every night, not that she needs the reminder. Teagan is my living prayer doll. She reminds me every night to say my prayers and to help her with hers. She's getting really good. She is thankful for many things including: Nursery, nursery teacher Miss Sally, the motor home and our trip coming up with Grandma and Grandpa, her family, our food and our bodies, and for all of her toys.
2 comments:
Okay, I'm going to steal your idea that you got from Catherine. I need as many ideas as I can get!
YEAH! I am glad they turned out so good. You decided to not make the dresses though? They look cute without....that sounds wierd anyways.
Post a Comment