Why does time have to slip away from me? I've made a resolution to take more pictures of my kids, especially Sandon. Look at how much he has already grown. He can sit up in his dinner chair all by himself. I need to get more videos of him talking to himself. It cracks me up everytime and Dave just looks at me like I'm going crazy or something.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh... that is the cutest picture! What a cute little man he's become already. It seems like yesterday we were seeing him at the hospital!
I second the cute picture! Oh my goodness!!! He is so freakin' cute that I had to show him off to all my co-workers!
Charity I miss you guys so much! those kids are going to be all grown up before I know it. I love ya and we will see you tonight at least for a bit.
Post a Comment