Thursday, January 8, 2009

Duhhh Uhh...Happy Birthday!

My "Little Mo" turned 5 today. The elephant in the picture is named Squirt Elle and shares the same birthday as Morgan. You can't really tell from the pictures, but she has a matching pink sequin purse to accessorize with her evening gown. Not to be left out, Teagan had to have her picture taken with her build-a-bear too (and I can't remember her name). Morgan is really looking forward to her party on Saturday. In fact, she has refused to recognize this day as her official birthday. She says that it's not really her birthday until she has her friends come over for her birthday party. She wants everybody to yell "Surprise!". She makes me laugh. We are going to have a dozen 4/5 year olds at our house, and I am going to try and keep them entertained for an hour and a half. Wish me luck, this should be fun.

1 comment:

Catherine and Josh said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the pictures make sure to post birthday pictures!