Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Park City P.S.


It was a little cold for swimming in the swimming pool outside, not to mention I look like a beached whale in a swim suit right now, so we took full advantage of Grandma and Grandpa's giant bath tub. I think they would rather swim in warm bubbly water anyway.


The girls playing with the giant chess pieces. Just another way we kept ourselves entertained while Dave was at work.

Teagan could hardly lift some of those chess pieces.


Tonight Dave took Morgan on the Alpine Slide. He said that he had never had so much fun on the slide. Morgan laughed all the way down. When I could finally make out her face, she had big eyes and a wide grin. The first thing she said when she got off was, "Let's do it again!"
Morgan just kept telling Dave how excited she was the whole ten minute ride up the ski lift.

4 comments:

Faith said...

I love that I get to live vicariously through your blog :) That picture of Teagan trying to lift the chess piece is classic. They are as big as she is! I love it! And seeing Morgan come off the Alpine slide, I don't think that will be a ride she will be forgetting anytime soon. Which ski lift did you guys ride?

The Woodlands said...

They just rode the one that takes you up to the slide. Is there more than one?

Faith said...

We rode one in Deer Valley up to Bald Mountain. It was so pretty up there. But I have to admit that once we were off the ground I could feel the adrenline pumping. I guess I'm afraid of heights?

Ginny said...

I love the video clip. I don't remember where the chess set was up there but it looked like a lot of fun.