It was Morgan's first day of Pre-school, again. Another year of reviewing letters, numbers and whatever else comes up in preschool. We mainly have her in there for the socializing and it should prove to be an interesting year. She is the only girl in her class. There are 6 other boys and rowdy boys at that. But I know that she will be able to hold her own. If any one of them tell her that she's cute, she'll just whop him (referencing past experiences). Anyway, the teacher is a lady that Dave grew up with as a kid. She's really cute and I think Morgan will really like her. On Thursday, they are going to do an Olympics and she has to bring a toilet paper roll with her to school. I can tell it's going to be another good year.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of Preschool
It was Morgan's first day of Pre-school, again. Another year of reviewing letters, numbers and whatever else comes up in preschool. We mainly have her in there for the socializing and it should prove to be an interesting year. She is the only girl in her class. There are 6 other boys and rowdy boys at that. But I know that she will be able to hold her own. If any one of them tell her that she's cute, she'll just whop him (referencing past experiences). Anyway, the teacher is a lady that Dave grew up with as a kid. She's really cute and I think Morgan will really like her. On Thursday, they are going to do an Olympics and she has to bring a toilet paper roll with her to school. I can tell it's going to be another good year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, a class full of boys, what will she do? She looks excited in that picture to be at it again. :) I can't believe that it's already that time of year. Whoo, how did that happen? Same way it always does, I guess. I hope she has a fun year in pre-school.
It was so great to see pictures of the girls. Morgan reminds me of when we first put Brittney into preschool, a smart girl and there for the lessons in friendship. Though it will be interesting which boys get to be on Morgan's list of friends. They will probably all think she is the coolest ever. Hope you are feeling o.k. even though there are 26 days left. Can't wait for pics of the baby. love Jeff and JoAnn and fam
Morgan, I'm so excited for you I hope you enjoy this year as much as you did last year. Love Ya
Post a Comment