To burn some time up here while Dave was at work, the girls would play in the rocks near the ski lifts.
This is the welcome bear near the entrance of The MountainSide Resort, we could see it from our window. The girls had to say hello to the bear whenever we walked by, which was often, we walked a lot.
I wish I had my camera yesterday. There was a green helicopter taking pieces of ski lifts up the mountains, getting ready for the ski season. It was fun to watch it go up and down the canyon right above our heads, even if it was a little noisy.
2 comments:
How fun! When we were up there we could see random leave changing and we knew we just missed it. How fun that you were able to see them. Your girls look like they are enjoying themselves! Miss you!
when I read about the welcome bear I thought that was so cute!
Post a Comment