Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Graduated!


He did it! Was there ever any doubt? We spent the afternoon up at the Dee Events Center on the 18th watching Dave walk down the aisle with "diploma" in hand. Woohoo! We're so proud of him. He put in a lot of hours and work to finally graduate. We also want to say thanks to everyone who came up to support him. His real diploma should get here in 2-3 months, according to the little note left in his diploma book/cover thing. Ha ha. Morgan brought her camera too and took 100 pictures of darkness. Actually, she did get some decent pictures of Teagan. I'll have to post some of those later.

4 comments:

Morley and Virginia said...

Congrats Dave, I love how Morgan is a little photographer. You can never have too many pictures in my opinion.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bre said...

YAY! Congratulations Dave. You are my hero. Cute pictures. I'm just so excited for all of you. Merry Christmas.

Faith said...

Yeah! Great job Dave!