Monday, December 22, 2008

Present Exchange



Here is a short clip of almost everyone in attendance at our intimate Christmas family get-together. Good times, but I was so sweeted out by the end of the night. Hmmm.

This is Cool Kid Sis Catie, modeling her new Christmas present from Dave, myself, and the kids.


This is almost as angelic as it gets, folks. This face just may get her on Santa's good list.

I'm going to title this photo, "Big Man, Little Man".



After we left the party, Teag was zonked before we made it out of Stansbury. Thank heaven for small miracles. We didn't have to drive all the way home with a screaming toddler in the back seat. Yee Haw!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Once again, those are fun pictures. I think my favorite is of Eric and Sandon. How fun!

The Woodlands said...

Sorry the video clip is so dark. it makes it kind of hard to see everybody.