Saturday, September 17, 2011

Isaac and Maira... and Jex


My baby brother is getting married! Yay! And to the sweetest girl in history! They let me try their patience and take some engagement photos for them. I love messing around with my camera. So here are a few shots we were able to get mid-morning.




Isn't Maira gorgeous! It was a lot of fun to hang out with these guys. And of course the pictures wouldn't be complete without my little main man, Jex.



Brought the itouch and it kept him busy for a little while, long enough to get some pictures of Mommy and Daddy anyway.



He was a little shy of Auntie Charity at the beginning of the session but was pulling me by my finger at the end. I love that kid. He needs to come and visit me and my new rocking chair :)

(P.S. Isaac had better watch out, this kid has already got some smooth moves)

2 comments:

Faith said...

These pictures are amazing. Isaac and Maira, I'm so excited for you! Maira, you looked beautiful in these!

Bre said...

I love the pictures! I'm so excited for these two and their little man. Who by the way is stinkin' cute.