Sandon has learned a new trick. Randomly he will bring me his coat, and hat if he can find it, and ask me to put it on for him. I can't tell if that means he's ready to go or if he's a little chilly. It's not like I'm giving off departure signals. I'm not usually near the door or jingling my keys. Maybe the kid just really likes his coat. He will wear it for a while and then take it off. I'll find it on the floor and then hang it up. And then he'll go get his coat and we start the whole thing over again. Whatever!
2 comments:
a! it's so true.. i've seen it in action. it's cute though.
He is so cute. I think he knows how cute he is in his coat and that is why he like to wear it. Fun fun!
Post a Comment