Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Art (For Lack of Anything Else)

It has been a while since I posted something new. It's been so crazy at this house! So here is a little of what has been taking up some of my time, just a little art homework.
+/- space of a "plant" I have in my house.

+/- space on scratch paper

Another +/- space on scratch paper. Can you guess what this picture is?

Still life, charcoal on canson. My pumpkins look like they came out of a cartoon, ha ha :D
Basic shapes with shading

Toned Drawing

6 comments:

Bre said...

You are so talented! And I'm guessing that the one picture is two friends arm in arm walking toward the sun. How did I do?

Faith said...

Wow these are so great!

The Woodlands said...

You're close Bre. It is of two people but not necessarily of friends and not hand in hand.

Catherine and Josh said...

yahoo! great job charity!

Catherine and Josh said...

mom wants to know, that negative drawing of the kids, did you take that picture, or were you assigned the picture?

The Woodlands said...

I found a picture of kids playing on a wall near the beach on the internet. Hee hee. I liked it, so I used it.