Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Love Yogurt Bites





Whenever I try to bring in my groceries and put them away, Sandon will scream at me and want me to hold him. So this time I thought I would try and put him in his seat and give him his favor treat. Gerber's Yogurt Bites. And it WORKED! He was so happy! It made things so much easier, I'll have to remember this.

5 comments:

Bre said...

He's getting so big and looks like a little boy Charity. So cute. Yay for Yogurt bites.

erin said...

He's sure a cutie Charity. :)

Faith said...

What a ham! Good plan with the groceries!

Shaun and Darlene said...

We are coming in July... I can't wait to see him now almost a year later! He's a cutie... seems to like the camera too!

Catherine and Josh said...

I <3;) the first picture. Sandon is getting so big!