

I just wanted to see what would happen... I tried the sponge curling thing on my girls hair last night and a wave of nostalgia come over me. I remember sitting in front of the TV while my mom spent atleast 20 minutes (it felt like forever) putting curlers in my hair. Ah... good times. Anyway, here are some before and after pictures. I love the way Teagan's hair came out, and she did so good while I put the curlers in. I'll probably do her hair like this many times more. But Morgan was such a pill and she has so much hair that I won't do it as often for her. Besides, she doesn't like it curly.

4 comments:
teagan looks SO cute with curls! i love the video it is funny when she digs for gold! You should do that again I wish I could see that in person...
Nice job Charity! It turned out so cute.
oh my heck that does take me back good old Saturday nights. Char you have the cutest girls I don't think I can say that enough times.
I am right there with the nastalga. Wow, it must have taken Mom forever to do all three of us girls. I love it on your girls. :)
Post a Comment