Monday, June 23, 2008

"Camping" (wink wink)

Dad, the kayak looks pretty awesome, I hope you get some time to play on the lake. The gilrs had fun pretending in the front room. Mom, you're so cute and you're an awesome grandma. I love the picture Mo got of Dave. He's such a softy but you'd never know from the photo. I have a picture of you Catie, but I wanted to ask permission before I put it on.
Just let me know.

























































Thanks for looking. We had a really good time and I can't wait to do it again next year. Even Dave said that he wold like to do it semi-annually. Good times. Thanks mom and dad for hosting the whole thing the, firepit was awesome. And thanks Gin and Morley for dinner, cobbler, and the water balloons. We didn't even get a mosquito bite or a sunburn. Right On!

2 comments:

Catherine and Josh said...

yoiur blog is so cute! I like the new posts!

Bre said...

I'm so bummed that I missed it. I hope I can come next time (if you'll still have me). Great post.