Thursday, October 11, 2007

First Day of Preschool


Well, it finally happened. Morgan's now attending preschool and her mother is wiping the bitter-sweet tears from her face. Boy, do I feel older. Needless to say, she is loving every minute of it. There are 4 girls and 2 boys in her class and her teacher's name is Mrs. Weaver. They have done a lot of fun things so far like painting and learning new songs. I'm amazed at how fast she is learning her alphabet. She slready knows 6 or 7 letters at random. Dad gets a daily update every day when she gets home. We have to call him on the phone or go down to his work in person so she can tell him what she did that day. It's kind of cute ;) Dave even took some time off work so he could take Morgan to school on her first day. She's a Daddy's Girl, what can I say?


No comments: